The list is long with this one, choosing only 5 was a struggle but it had to be done!
1. Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
Classic! I definitely will be reading this in 2017. Has anyone else watched the Lizzie Bennet Diaries?
2. The Grisha Trilogy – Leigh Bardugo
I’m in love with Six of Crows and I really want to read more from this world Bardugo created.
3. The Mysterious Affair at Styles – Agatha Christie
I started this one earlier this year but never finished it, I need to know what happens!! I believe it was Hercule Poirot’s first appearance
4. Harry Potter Series – J. K. Rowling
Okay so I haven’t read it yet, after all these years. 2017- the time has come!
5. Except the Dying – Maureen Jennings
I was lucky enough to meet Maureen Jennings and I really like the TV series Murdoch Mysteries. This book I want to get to in 2017.
What books will you be reading next year?
Until next time, Emily